Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Ruby Lake Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1362265
Home in Asheton Lakes Simpsonville SC
As you arrive at this custom built home, from the courtyard entry, you will note the architectural details, soaring ceilings and genuine hardwood floors, and be glad you are here. See the first floor master suite with welcoming sitting room and spacious bathroom with double vanities and inviting jetted tub to enjoy at the end of your long day. Hard-to-find first floor guest room/full bath on the opposite side of the home, is situated for additional privacy, perfect for guests or in-laws. The kitchen is fabulous with high quality stainless steel appliances, including French door refrigerator, shiny granite surfaces, cabinets with fine patina and generous, sunlit hearth room with gas log fireplace to keep your family and friends close. Note the grilling patio to the side, ready for you to create your signature grilled dinner! The stairway features fine iron work and finishes, upstairs includes two more bedrooms, two full baths + spacious bonus room, which could be a huge fifth bedroom. Asheton Lakes subdivision is convenient to Five Forks shopping and restaurants, highly rated schools, medical facilities, highways, and includes walking paths, small, scenic lakes, and neighborhood pool. Easy commute to GE, Michelin, BMW, Fluor, and more! This home is being offered for sale or lease.
- MLS® #1362265
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Mary Jo Ochylski
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address10 Ruby Lake Lane
- SubdivisionAsheton Lakes
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2018 at 1:01pm CDT.