Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Peaceful Night Trail, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1362327
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
Exquisite Old World European Home perched on an amazing Ridgeline with Million Dollar Mountain Views of both the Sun Rising and Sun Setting. Located by the South Carolina and North Carolina border in the private Cliffs Valley community, you are 35 minutes to Downtown Greenville, SC and 40 minutes to Downtown Asheville, NC. ---Stately, yet warm and comfortable, you are immediately welcomed by the Mahogany front door, with matching 3-car garage. Upon entering the home you are greeted with beautiful Hickory wood throughout. Entertain friends and family in the formal dining room overlooking mountainous views and Tryon, NC in the distance. Finish your evenings in the European country manor inspired living room. The sunset views are sure to impress when accompanied by the soaring Cathedral Ceiling framed out with beautiful Mahogany Post and Beam accents. Make your way into the gourmet kitchen. Get cooking with the 6 Burner gas range with Griddle and Pot filler, Wall mounted oven, Steam oven, and built in Coffee maker. Clean up is easy with 2 separate kitchen sinks and two dishwashers. In the Great Room, cozy up to one of Five fireplaces, or enjoy your evening in the Mahogany Accented Screened porch with a Cozy Fireplace and Built In Grill, or continue out to one of two Verandas overlooking the Mountains and soothing 3 Tiered Water Feature. Conveniently located on the main level is a sought after Dual Master Suite with Private Balcony... enjoy togetherness but in your own space! The twin retreats include separate spacious WICs and two separate full baths separated by a mahogany pocket door. The cozy study off the master offers Beautiful sunset views as you wrap up your day ---Take one of two staircases to the second floor that includes a spacious Bonus/Craft room that boasts 180 degree views, Two Bedroom Suites, Loft with Mountain views, and a Den. ---Take the Elevator to the lower level where you can enjoy the latest movie release in your soundproof Home Theater/Music Room, or sip wine from one of the local vineyards in your very own wine tasting room. The huge Recreational room will host all your friends and family, anchored by the welcoming Stone Fireplace. The lower level also features a Full Bar Area, Billiard room, Two Bedroom Suites, and Spectacular Mountain Views! Additional features include: Full House Generator, Newer Synthetic Composite Roof, 2 Tankless Water Heaters, 2 Central Vac Systems, Master Steam Shower and Jetted Tub, Elevator for 3 floors, Surround Sound Speakers, 2 Laundry rooms (one with sink and extensive cabinetry), Cedar closet, and tons of storage! Seller is willing to sell the furniture on a separate bill of sale! This home is Eligible for a Cliffs Membership to purchase so you can enjoy ALL SEVEN Cliffs Communities.
- MLS® #1362327
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Handicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Elevator, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Steep, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Jeremy Russell
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address106 Peaceful Night Trail
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2018 at 1:01pm CDT.