Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24 White Crescent Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1362381
Home in Kingsbridge Simpsonville SC
This beautiful custom built property will not disappoint. You will love the manicured lawn and gorgeous stone exterior the moment you pull up. Enter through the spectacular front door and you will be greeted by a two story foyer, gleaming hard wood floors and welcoming natural light. The den is off the main entrance and features built in shelving, a natural stone fireplace with gas logs, wood paneling, large windows and coffered ceiling. Currently being used as an office, this room has also been a music room and will accommodate a baby grand piano The large dining room is the perfect spot for get togethers and adjoins the gourmet kitchen with an abundance of counter and cabinet space. The chef in the household will love the gas stove with 6 burners and double ovens, the granite counter tops, tile backsplash, walk in pantry, center island and breakfast area. The peninsula is large enough for stools and the perfect spot for catching up with friends while whipping up an amazing dinner. The great room also has a coffered ceiling with hardwood flooring and a double sided gas log fire place and is the central gathering spot of the main floor. The luxurious master suite is also on the main level and boasts a double trey ceiling, spa like full bath with soaking tub, double sinks, a beautiful tiled shower and walk in custom closet. Also on the main level for your convenience is the laundry room with built in sink and desk area to make household chores a breeze. The half bath and mud room are tucked back on the way out to the garage. The second level features three equal sized bedrooms. Bedroom number two is to the left and has its own full bath with tub/shower, huge walk in closet and amazing attic storage that you will have to see to believe. Bedrooms three and four boast window seats, nice sized closets and share a jack and jill bath. The loft area has a built in desk with book shelves and would be the perfect spot for homework or to start your great American novel. The bonus room could be used as bedroom number 5 and has another large walk in closet with additional attic storage, and its own full bath. Now let me tell you about the fully finished basement. You will love entertaining in the game room large enough for a pool table or ping pong table. Your guests can also enjoy the kitchenette with built in microwave. The movie room will be a favorite spot and comes equipped with two comfortable couches and all the electronics you need to show your favorite flicks. The workout room is a nice size and could also be used for additional storage if needed. Additionally in the basement level is bedroom number 6, which is currently being used as a home office, and an adjoining full bath with stand up shower. The auxiliary garage has outside access through a roll up door, and is heated and cooled. This would be the perfect work shop area. This home has an audio system throughout, and a central vacuum system with hook ups on each floor. Outside you will love the covered stone patio with fireplace overlooking your private back yard. This park like setting is on 1.3 acres and has a creek, some shade trees, and more gorgeously manicured lawn. The three car garage has a back entry and is large enough for multiple cars. The home itself is magnificent, but the location is sought after too. Where else can you find this gorgeous setting nestled on a culdesac in the growing Five Forks area of Simpsonville? Just minutes from shopping, dining and schools. Just a short commute to Greenville. Call today and love where you live.
- MLS® #1362381
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6600-6799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Connie Rice
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address24 White Crescent Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 24 White Crescent Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1362381)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2018 at 5:16pm CDT.