Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Downs Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1362551
Home in Hampton Farms Greenville SC
RARE FIND! This 4 BR, 2.5 BA home is only 13 years old featuring an open floor plan, hardwood floors and has an additional lot that also comes with the home. The home is in move-in condition and at a great price. Where else can you find a great 4 bedroom home with a bonus room too and an extra lot? You won't have anyone right up next to you! Plenty of room for the kids and pets to play. As you walk into your new home, you're going to notice that the Seller has redone the hardwood floors and put hardwood treads on the stairwell, they look brand new. Kitchen is spacious and includes an eat-in breakfast area. You're going to love the great room with the Cathedral ceiling and gas log fireplace! Upstairs you have three bedrooms and a bonus room. There are two rooms that can be used for an office and/or a exercise room. The upstairs bath is a jack and jill for the convenience of the kids to better function. Covered front porch opens into a large entry foyer. Master bedroom with trey ceiling, generous master closet, large master bathroom includes a garden tub with separate shower that has glass shower doors. Great reading nook located on second floor. This home is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Greenville and downtown Travelers Rest & just a short distance from Furman University. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this beautiful home within walking distance to The Swamp Rabbit Trail.
- MLS® #1362551
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq, Other - Docs Req
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Buddy Huffman
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address203 Downs Road
- SubdivisionHampton Farms
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2018 at 4:31pm CDT.