Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Rockhampton Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1362562
Home in Tanner Estates Greenville SC
Move in ready, this 5 bedroom 4 bathroom home with brick and stacked stone accents, has a 3 car garage and all the upgrades in top rated school district within minutes of 385! Pass through the covered front porch with sitting area and enter into a spacious and inviting two-story foyer via the glass front door with full transom windows Natural light fills this open floor plan from every direction. Fresh paint and 2-inch blinds make this home easy to move into. Off the foyer find a large formal dining room with wainscoting, tray ceiling, and bay window with transom. Opposite the dining room is an office or formal living room with arched doorway. Take a few steps forward into the huge great room with two-story ceilings, 10 well-placed windows with motorized shades up top, built-in cabinetry, hardwood flooring, in-wall surround sound speaker wiring, and a wood burning fireplace with gas starter. Hardwood flooring extends into the spacious kitchen with 42 inch custom cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, double stainless steel ovens, gas cooktop, large island with bar seating, can lighting, and a large walk-in pantry, The kitchen is open to a breakfast area and keeping room area with gas fireplace. The kitchen is flanked by an arch doorway that leads to a butler pantry with additional cabinet storage space and 2 closets with lots of extra storage. Also on the main level is a large bedroom and a full bathroom with tile flooring and tile shower surround. Wrought iron railing and new hardwood stairs lead to an amazing second floor, that features a large loft area with wrought iron railing and views of the foyer and great room. New upgraded carpet with extra thick padding has been added throughout the upstairs living area. The eastern wing of the home features a huge master bedroom with tray ceiling, gas fireplace, large sitting area with 9-foot ceilings. The spa-like master bathroom features separate double vanities with granite countertops, tile flooring, large tile shower with glass door, oversized jetted garden tub, and a large walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located off of the master closet with an additional access point to the upstairs hallway. The large third bedroom has easy access to the third full bathroom with tile flooring, tile shower surround and tub. The fourth and fifth bedrooms are located on the west wing of the second floor and are connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom with tile flooring and a tub with tile surround. The fifth bedroom features an above entry deck. A glass door off the kitchen leads to an oversized covered screen porch with views of the level, professionally maintained fenced in private backyard with sprinkler system! This home is part of a neighborhood community center that includes a large pool, tennis and basketball courts. It's move-in ready and won't last long!
- MLS® #1362562
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Milton Shockley
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address18 Rockhampton Drive
- SubdivisionTanner Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 1:16pm CDT.