Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Hitchcock Lane, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1362564
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
Magnificent home on 1.96 acres that has been totally remodeled inside and out. Mature landscaping offers total privacy in a highly desirable Greenville subdivision and is convenient to I-85, Greenville area hospitals, Michelin, BMW, ICar and approx 20 minutes from downtown Greenville. The home affords furniture grade cabinetry and heavy custom mouldings. The kitchen offers top of the line integrated appliances including Sub-Zero, Viking and Jenn-air, quartz countertops, glass backsplash, tiered island and breakfast area. The large great room has 18 foot ceilings, a fireplace with custom mantle and a wet-bar. The triple french doors allow access to the expansive deck with sweeping views of the parklike backyard. The separate dining room offers a unique octagon ceiling with beautiful archways. The music room off the foyer will accommodate a baby grand piano and has a lovely custom cabinet. The breathtaking master suite located on the main level offers a remarkable coffered ceiling, wainscoting, a fireplace and his and her custom closets. The master bath has separate vanities, water closet, steam shower, natural stone and radiant floor heating. The suite opens to a private deck. The second level has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a craft room and a huge walk out attic. The third level is perfect for a private suite with an enormous bedroom, walk in closet and full bath. This level also has 2 huge walkout attics. The basement offers a custom mini kitchen with integrated appliances, including sub-zero refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher. It has a large family room with surround sound, masonry fireplace and a workout room. There is a full bath, a laundry room and a utility room. There is also an area for wine storage. This level opens to a covered patio. Both front and back yards are beautifully landscaped with azaleas, cherry trees, camellias and a koi pond in the backyard. The backyard is also partially fenced along a winding creek. A truly wonderful and well maintained home.
- MLS® #1362564
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Carol Pyfrom
- Listing Office:Carol Pyfrom Realty
- Address14 Hitchcock Lane
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 14 Hitchcock Lane, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1362564)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2018 at 5:16pm CDT.