Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Sorrento Drive, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1363126
Home in Twin Lakes Moore SC
Welcome to this Beautiful lake front home situated on 1.1 acre lot in the highly sought after Twin Lakes Sub-division. This custom-built home has many updated features throughout this approximately 4870 Sq. Ft. home including a walk out basement with 4th bedroom. As you enter the front porch on through the foyer to the left is a large formal dining room, the Gourmet kitchen is completely updated with beautiful cabinetry with the easy pull, the center island has tons of work space with a gas cook-top, all new stainless appliances including double ovens, microwave, dishwasher, Lutron programmable ice maker with a sub-zero refrigerator, granite counter tops, new flooring, and updated lighting. You'll love the charming breakfast area with lots of glass to look out. Next to the kitchen you will find a walk-in laundry room, small office area, and a walk-in pantry. The family room has a large rock fireplace with gas logs and a small enclosed wet bar area and fan, this room leads out to the lovely screened porch which overlooks the grounds and the waterfront. The living room has a rock, wood burning fireplace and vaulted ceilings where you can enjoy gathering with friends and family. This leads out to the large deck which wraps around the back of the home. Three of the bedrooms are located on the opposite wing of the home. The second and third bedroom have a Jack and Jill bathroom with double sinks and a tub/shower combination. All bedrooms have good sized closets and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has beautiful views of the lake out of the triple windows. His and her walk-in closets, fan and built in vanity. The master bath was completely updated with double sinks, walk in tile shower, skylight, and large soaking tub. Downstairs has an open stairwell and a large family room with fan, large wood burning fireplace and a large bar area with sink, refrigerator and ice-maker. The fourth bedroom is very large with two closets. The downstairs also has a full bath with shower. In 2015 a new attached double garage/workshop was added in the basement (this is in addition to the existing double garage/storage area), new electrical, plumbing, added tankless water heater, renewed irrigation system, and repaved driveway. New walkway to lakefront, new dock, and back garden terraced, greenhouse garden which has electrical and water. Wonderful neighborhood including clubhouse, playground, tennis court, and walking trails. The lake is perfect for kayaking, canoeing, a paddle boat or small fishing boat. This home has so many upgrades- Full Security with cameras and 24 hr monitoring, back garden pad for fire pit, decorative tree lighting- too many to mention! Please call for your personal showing.
- MLS® #1363126
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Donna Morrow
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address121 Sorrento Drive
- SubdivisionTwin Lakes
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 121 Sorrento Drive, Moore, SC (MLS® #1363126)
|Price Reduced||$529,900||$20,000 (3.64%)|
|Price Reduced (from $559,900)||$549,900||$10,000 (1.79%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 10:01pm CST.