Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Rock Cove Court, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1363864
Home in Twin Lakes Moore SC
LAKEFRONT 4BR/3.5 one level home with finished walkout lower level. Spectacular views from all living areas. This home is an entertainers dream with the spacious and open floor plan with freshly refinished hardwood floors, multiple stone fireplaces and awesome views. The kitchen has new hardwood floors, granite counters, butcher block island with built-in trash, new SS downdraft gas cooktop, SS refrigerator and plenty of cabinet space. Spacious breakfast area with French door to covered balcony. Spacious first level master suite featuring hardwood floors, his and her walk-in closets, his and her private vanity and toilet areas, separate tiled shower and jetted tub. Main level laundry and powder room. Two bedrooms each with private full bathrooms and walk-in closets. One additional bedroom is currently being used as an office. Lower level also includes acid stained floor, stone fireplace, full kitchen, laundry hook-up and single garage with yard door. Fenced yard. Main side entry garage with yard door. Dock. Beautifully landscaped yard with spring fed creeks on each side of this cul-de-sac lot. Twin Lakes sub-division features 2 lakes perfect for canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating or for fishing and swimming. It also features a small beach area, tennis courts, playground area and club house. This home has something to offer the entire family
- MLS® #1363864
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:Charles Young
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address120 Rock Cove Court
- SubdivisionTwin Lakes
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 120 Rock Cove Court, Moore, SC (MLS® #1363864)
|Price Reduced||$414,900||$25,000 (5.68%)|
|Price Reduced (from $450,000)||$439,900||$10,100 (2.24%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 9:46pm CST.