Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
410 Shimmering Water Lane Lot South 24, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1363967
Home in The Cliffs at Keowee Falls North Salem SC
Approximately 2 acres of land provides the perfect setting for this surprising value in The Cliffs at Keowee Falls North. Although just a mile off Hwy 11, you will feel as though you have entered a nature preserve. Lush landscaping, impressive curb appeal and stunning wood double door beckon to you to step inside. The Great Room boasts a vaulted hexagonal wood ceiling creating the perfect sense of space without overwhelming volume. The wall of windows stretching across the rear of the home draws in natural light and adds to the airy ambience. With the fireplace and TV above on one side and the well-planned kitchen on the opposite side, the focal point of the rear windows remains unobstructed. The pass-through counter on the kitchen side insures the cook is never left out and yet preparation is shielded from the living space. The well-appointed kitchen includes Wolf, Sub Zero and Miele appliances. The full height backsplash makes clean up a breeze. A 5 burner gas range in the island and the farmhouse apron sink grace the granite counters and round out a cook’s delight. The attention to detail is a pleasant surprise at this price point. The dining area enjoys natural light from plentiful windows that face the open deck. In good weather you’d want to dine al fresco; ideal either way. This 3BR home has space for more if needed, with an option to add bunk space and enjoy a Jack & Jill bath if desired. The master suite, situated on the main level, boasts a high ceiling and great windows, a spa like bath featuring separate vanities, jetted tub and spacious walk in shower. Also on the main level is a power room, laundry room and storage closet that could be converted to an elevator if preferred. A key feature of the home is the expansive covered porch adjacent to the open deck. In SC this space is often enjoyed more than the interior of the home. Current owners spend more time outside than in and delight in the solitude of the parklike setting. A wide stairway flooded in light from the window at the top leads to the lower level. You’ll be amazed at the brightness on this level thanks to the Southern exposure and plentiful windows. 2 BR and 2 full baths anchor the center family room. A second fireplace, wet bar and doors that lead to a covered patio and the expansive backyard work together to provide a second entertainment area and an inviting retreat for guests. If you are contemplating having a pool, this setting is ideal. Add this impeccably maintained home to your list of MUST see. You won’t regret it.
- MLS® #1363967
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesGated Community, Security Guard
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Libby Zorbas
- Listing Office:Kw Luxury Lake Living
- Address410 Shimmering Water Lane Lot South 24
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls North
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 9:01pm CDT.