Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Portabello Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1364340
Home in Cobblestone Simpsonville SC
Custom Built ONE OWNER European Style Home in the Gated Community of Cobblestone. 4 bedroom 4.5 bathroom 4 sided Stone home sits on 2 Lots with plenty of room for all outdoor activities. Openness in all the common areas of the home, including the Formal Dining room, Grand Salon, Great Room, Eat In kitchen, Breakfast room and Wet Bar. Some features include arched doorways, select white oak hardwood flooring, 13’ coffered ceilings, Cherry wood bookshelves & cabinetry, beautiful domed ceiling in the Grand Salon with a Mendota fireplace with gas logs, as well as another Mendota fireplace with rock surround in the Great Room. The Office has a Coffered Ceiling, Built in Bookcases and a Fireplace. The massive Kitchen is designed for family and friends to gather with its extensive cabinetry with soft close hinges and drawers, hidden Spice Racks on either side of the Range, Electrolux double oven (conventional & convection), warming drawer and dishwasher. Gorgeous granite countertops, an island/eating bar, and a wet bar with ice maker. The Master Suite includes a 14’x15’ sitting/den area, an 8’x10’ office, Trey and Domed Ceilings and a Bay Window and Door looking out at the pool. The Master Bath area has Radiant flooring, a built-in dresser in the center island(which is moveable), 2 walk-in closets, dual vanities, dual water closets, a Jacuzzi tub & a oversized shower with dual heads, body sprayers & controls. A Master Laundry room just off the Bath with Granite countertops, a sink, and more storage. The guest bedrooms each have en-suite baths with granite countertops & tiled showers. The 4th bedroom is currently used as an exercise room, with Brand New Bathroom and Large Closet. There is an additional laundry room on this side of the home, so this area could easily be used as a mother/father-in-law suite (home is handicap accessible). The Media Room upstairs is currently being used as a Theatre Room but could be converted into other spaces if desired. Additional nooks upstairs (12’x12’), (16’x10’), & (16’x7’) offer many other options, along with this area being plumbed for a bath and/or wet bar areas. Additional features of this home are: 50 year architectural shingles, surround-sound throughout & 9.2 GPM On Demand Tankless Gas water heater, central vacuum system, security system, 10’ ceilings throughout, 10” baseboards, heavy crown moldings & 4" plantation shutters. Palatial Stone Exterior that the Owner, Engineer and Builder included such details in as “engineered wood” beams & trusses, (mostly) 2’X8’ studs, extra insulation R30 ceiling, R18 exterior walls, R19 in the walk-in crawlspace, foam sealant around every window & light fixtures/outlets to insure energy efficiency (resulting in low electric and gas bills), soundproofing interior walls (most being 6” thick), & H-3 Hurd Windows. There is a GUNITE Heated Pool (42’x16’) and a Hot Tub with an Aquashield Dome Cover for Winter. Allowing you the feeling of an indoor pool! Notice the Cabana Bed for lazy days. Pool is surrounded by SYNLAWN artificial grass and the screened Veranda with Winter/Summer Window Screens and Ductless HVAC gives heated or cooled relaxation year round. The Cyprus Trees were 18’ when planted and should grow to 60’ tall, making a private green wall on rear of property! There is also a walk in crawl space underneath the house for more storage. GATED COMMUNITY of Cobblestone is located in Simpsonville, with some of the Best Schools in the Upstate and convenient to Downtown GREENVILLE, I-85, and Minutes to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport for Access to all the UPSTATE BUSINESSES.
- MLS® #1364340
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Michael Mcgreevey
- Listing Office:Joy Real Estate
- Address305 Portabello Way
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Wall/Window Units, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 305 Portabello Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1364340)
|Price Reduced||$1,149,750||$250 (0.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,200,000)||$1,150,000||$50,000 (4.17%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2018 at 11:46am CST.