Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2410 Redland Road, Campobello SC, 29322 MLS® #1364792
Home in Other Campobello SC
Complete full service horse farm, featuring fabulous views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, fenced rolling pastures, center isle, six stall barn, regulation dressage ring and enticing, in ground pool, all viewed from the deck of the well appointed, contemporary ranch style home. Equestrian features also include multiple fenced pastures with run in sheds, as well as an additional storage building, with the barn also including a wash rack and tack room with half bath. This lovely home is appointed with many exceptional features, and lends itself well to those who wish to entertain or have family and guests. Entering the home you are greeted with a marble floored formal entry hall, just a beginning to the touches of class throughout. Gourmet kitchen opens to a cozy breakfast nook with one of 4 stone faced masonry fireplaces that grace the home. There is no loss for living area as the home offers a formal living room with vaulted, tongue and groove ceiling, family room and den, with three of the bedrooms on the main level including the master with it's own fireplace, sitting room and private porch that includes a hot tub. Lower level could easily be used as a second living quarters with a family room, kitchenette, bedroom and full bath. There is also a Metal shop and storage building with power and water for farm equipment. Very convenient to the interstate as well as TIEC, FENCE & the FETA Trails.
- MLS® #1364792
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Roberta Heinrich
- Listing Office:Walker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address2410 Redland Road
- Zip Code29322
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Slate, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Slate, Other
Price Change History for 2410 Redland Road, Campobello, SC (MLS® #1364792)
|Price Reduced||$719,000||$30,000 (4.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$749,000||$50,000 (6.26%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $819,900)||$799,000||$20,900 (2.55%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:01am CST.