Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1340 Pinecrest Road, Spartanburg SC, 29302 MLS® #1365222
Home in Andrews Farm Spartanburg SC
True to it's Frank Lloyd Wright architecture, this home triumph's light, flowing, unified spaces and harmony with nature. Pass through the gate and a Zen- like setting offers year round garden color with lush lawn and strolling gardens. The gated entrance leads to the river rock parking court. The kitchen captures the heart of this aesthetic and transformed the space into an ideal stage for culinary creation. Top of the line appliances are integrated into seamless counters with espresso wood custom cabinets and oiled bronze hardware. Even the light switches are tucked underneath horizontal surfaces rather than flat on the wall. Direct and indirect light showers the 18’ curved island with two black granite counters blending well into the architectural setting. The cork floor cushions the cook's feet while accessing three separate ovens. The Tuscan outdoor room with ½ bath and skylight allows indoor/outdoor flow. Stained glass lighted window and deck lights combine with architectural lighting. Master Suite offers a tranquil respite with sunken Jacuzzi tub, vaulted ceiling with skylights, garden windows, double hanging sinks and glass shower all in rich brown marble. Two custom closets offer storage and dressing areas. Natural light floods through 60 windows and 6 skylights with expansive views of the front and back gardens offering the harmony of Frank Lloyd Wright. Media room opens to piazza, wine/storm cellar and offers wood burning fireplace for winter ambiance. Floors are hard surface with brick entry, dark stained oak in living room, dining room, great room, kitchen and breakfast area. Oak floor in bedrooms upstairs, open to ceramic flooring in the bathrooms with carpet in hallway. Lower level is porcelain tile with granite in bath. Tuscan floor is acid stained concrete. Kitchenette on lower level is painted concrete. Wood has been left natural with stained cypress in Tuscan open room. Poplar molding on lower level with Poplar moon gate on outdoor service yard. Pine is stained around most interior windows. The home has been host to many gatherings/fund raisers and has welcomed more than 150 company interns as long- termed guests. From the Tuscan room overlook the courtyard paved in Tuscan-style brick. A bocce alley lies just out of sight along a wooded path. Perfect for an afternoon of relaxed camaraderie. Ask for a list of upgrades made by the seller. Seller is a licensed SC Broker.
- MLS® #1365222
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Peggy Wilson
- Listing Office:Legacy Real Estate, Inc.
- Address1340 Pinecrest Road
- SubdivisionAndrews Farm
- Zip Code29302
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Concrete, Marble, Brick
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Attic Fan
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Concrete, Marble, Brick
- ElementaryPine St
Price Change History for 1340 Pinecrest Road, Spartanburg, SC (MLS® #1365222)
|Price Reduced||$625,000||$24,000 (3.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $675,000)||$649,000||$26,000 (3.85%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 3:46am CST.