Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Cooper Lake Road, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1366133
Home in None Simpsonville SC
Simple elegance and masterful design abound in this stunning Estate built by First Choice Custom Homes in 2013 on over 6 acres of unrestricted land in Five Forks. This Estate is truly one of a kind, a rare oasis of privacy and abundance! Gleaming hardwood floors, exposed beams, and extra tall ceilings greet you upon entering the foyer. The open floor plan brings together the living room, kitchen, and dining room creating the perfect gathering area for family and friends. Subtle paint hues and superb finishes flow into the kitchen which features well-appointed appliances, sparkling granite countertops, and bountiful cabinets. The master on the main has a luxurious bath with dual granite vanities, deep tiled shower, and walk in closet. Ample built-in cabinetry throughout the home brings beauty and function to the large walk-in laundry room, drop zone, and dual workstations. Main level also includes two additional bedrooms and Jack and Jill bath with separate vanities. Extra wide sliders open the great room to the grilling deck and spacious screened porch featuring tongue and groove ceiling and IPE hardwood flooring. Large, yet inviting terrace level den with stone fireplace and wet bar open to the expansive covered patio. Terrace level also includes an additional bedroom, Jack and Jill bath, exercise room, extra-large game room, safe room or wine cellar, clean storage, additional office, pool changing room and a half bath. The glistening pool with brand new liner views the extensive, mature, and lush landscaping surrounding the home and the supporting acreage is partially fenced with several outbuildings and hardwood trees. Three-bay garage features epoxy flooring, cabinetry and expansive storage in the attic. Come admire the carefully selected details and exquisite craftsmanship of this rare Estate. Seller also owns adjacent parcel including home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on two acres which is perfect for a mother-in-law, boomerang child, or rental income. Please contact listing agent for additional details. Showings by appointment only.
- MLS® #1366133
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding, Other, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Ashley Steigerwald
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address140 Cooper Lake Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other, Concrete
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Price Change History for 140 Cooper Lake Road, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1366133)
|Price Reduced (from $1,174,000)||$1,099,000||$75,000 (6.39%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 12:01pm CDT.