Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1454 A R Thompson Road, Mill Spring NC, 28756 MLS® #1366744
Home in None Mill Spring NC
A dream come true! 37 acre horse farm with beautifully restored 1850's Cape Cod style farmhouse with extensive renovations throughout. Just a few of the many renovations include a master suite addition, fenced pastures, horse barn, graded riding arena with electricity and its own separate well in place. Gorgeous mountain views and fabulous interior finishes set this one above the rest of the competition! Bed & Breakfast potential - no subdivision rules to worry about - Open Use zoning. Views, location, quality & charm in a turnkey equestrian property less than 3 miles from Tryon International Equestrian Center. High end finishes, new landscaping, and a prime location make this an exceptional opportunity for investors or private owners looking for an extraordinary property.
- MLS® #1366744
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built1850
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Barn/Stall, Outdoor Fireplace, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing Agent:Linda Tinkler
- Listing Office:Mountain Property Group Llc
- Address1454 A R Thompson Road
- CityMill Spring
- Zip Code28756
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 3:46pm CST.