Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15b Cureton Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1367084
Condo/Townhouse in Cureton Place Greenville SC
Live in the desirable Augusta Road community, walking distance to shopping, dining and delicious Starbucks coffee! New modern amenities nestled within the quaint older homes where the streets are surrounded by old trees and beautiful dogwoods in the spring. This home offers classic design and a spacious floor plan along with large porches and a elevator. This home is set up to have central vac if you choose to have this option. Downtown Greenville is just under 2 miles. Saturday markets, swamp rabbit bike trail, Falls Park, fine dining and plenty of shopping! Footnote: The Taxes shown are for 6% and the actual bill for primary home is in the range of $3300
- MLS® #1367084
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Bobbie Jamison
- Listing Office:Real Estate Development Ser. L
- Address15b Cureton Street
- SubdivisionCureton Place
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Elevator
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 15b Cureton Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1367084)
|Price Increased (from $459,900)||$475,000||$15,100 (3.28%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 8:16am CDT.