Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
215 Covington Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1367880
Home in Northwood Hills Greenville SC
Fully and beautifully renovated top to bottom, this spacious six-bedroom, four-bath is the ideal multi-generational or large family home. Located on a quiet, tree-lined street in an established neighborhood, it's just minutes from Furman University, Paris Mountain, the Swamp Rabbit Bike Trail, and shopping. Ten minutes to Travelers Rest and twelve minutes to Downtown Greenville. HOA community includes swimming pool. Light-filled main floor boasts large open concept kitchen/living room area that opens to both dining room and sun room. Stacked stone gas fireplace in Living room. Sunroom access to large deck. Modern glass paned double barn doors open to office. Walk-in pantry, brand new stainless steel appliances, double oven, five-burner gas cooktop and range hood, wine fridge, quartz countertops, white shaker cabinets, glass tile backsplash. Huge gray shaker island seats at least 4. Dark hardwood floors throughout main areas and main floor bedrooms. Recessed lighting in all living areas. Master suite with walk-in closet. Master bath has dual vanity, soaker tub, marble wet room shower and heated marble tile floor. Additional guest bathroom and laundry complete main floor. Lower level features three bedrooms, largest of which features recessed lighting and could easily be a media room or awesome man-cave. Large, brand-new, eat-in kitchen with large island with seating and stainless steel appliances, is open to living room. Gas fireplace in lower level living room. Recessed lighting in main living areas. Lower level also includes two full baths, and second large laundry room. Lower level features heated and cooled bonus room with separate entrance, and two windows that could be exercise or yoga room, workshop or she-shed, art studio, home school room or storage. Front rocking chair porch with new beautiful slate tile. Both levels have separate entrances and can operate as separate homes or as one integrated home. Large attic with ample storage space. Two new HVAC systems, two new tankless gas hot water heaters, brand new architectural shingle roof. All new double paned windows. Two car garage, additional carport and additional parking space. Exterior has four sides with brick. Sits on beautiful 1.6 acre wooded double lot with partial privacy fence. Brand new sod and sprinkler system in front yard. Everything is new. More pics to follow. Must see!
- MLS® #1367880
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationBasement, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Ron Shadix
- Listing Office:Only Way Realty Greenville
- Address215 Covington Road
- SubdivisionNorthwood Hills
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Concrete
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
Price Change History for 215 Covington Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1367880)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $439,900)||$429,900||$10,000 (2.27%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2019 at 12:01am CST.