Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
39 Brooke Ann Court, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1368074
Home in Arrowhead Taylors SC
REDUCED OVER $130K!! WOW!! Approx 6365sf, 2.1 acres, $0 hoa fee, ~5 years old, 5(or 6)BR w/5.5BA & TWO Master suites...This unique custom home in Taylors, SC near Wade Hampton Blvd and yards from Lake Robinson will provide that WOW factor! SO much property INSIDE AND OUT... there is no way to include it all here! With a new 33x18 above-ground 4' pool with surround decking, over 60 fruit trees plus blueberry and strawberry patches, two raised garden beds, and a huge fenced (protected) garden, these current homeowners have enhanced the already overwhelming atmosphere of this property! Along with these outdoor enhancements, the property is enclosed with black fencing around the 2.1 acres with the backyard also featuring a private paved jogging/walking path plus a large paved basketball court. The front rocking chair front porch leads into a super spacious home in every way! The main floor living spaces include oversized living and dining rooms, great room, kitchen/breakfast area with electric fireplace (TV above stays but no warranty), and master suite. Two built-in tables stay with the property also. This open kitchen features a center island, two dishwashers, an induction cooktop, double ovens, two kitchen pantries (one walk-in butler's pantry), two refrigerators (one in laundry), and built-in microwave. The master suite on the main boasts a separate sitting room, private bath w/dual sinks plus oversized master closet! A step down into the laundry room will show you an amazing laundry/mud room with capacity for THREE washer/dryer sets and awesome built-ins and extra storage areas! One bedroom suite over garage space has private bath, dual closets, built-ins and more! Up the center staircase, check out three additional OVERSIZED bedrooms with amazing walk-in closets and bathrooms plus a loft area! If you need multiple master suites, this home has it! Do NOT miss the closet spaces! IN ADDITION, the basement space provides a large rec room, office space, plus bedroom/bath! With a basement side entry, this space has unlimited options! Separate outside entrance also leads to two amazing partially finished rooms.... awesome space for extra storage, craft room, or workshop! While in this area, peek into the standup crawlspace! Did I mention the large deck and patio areas?! In addition(again), lets not forget the EXTRA features of this home: 3 HVAC's, 2 tankless hot water heaters, an ERV system (energy recovery ventilator), radiant barrier OSB, dehumidifier, thermal windows, NO wire shelving, Energy Star Certified, extra recessed lighting, porcelain tile, gorgeous hardwoods, a transferrable termite bond, pocket doors, and SO MUCH MORE!! Do not delay your personal tour of this amazing property to see all the extras!
- MLS® #1368074
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5400-5599
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Susan Mcmillen
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address39 Brooke Ann Court
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 39 Brooke Ann Court, Taylors, SC (MLS® #1368074)
|Price Reduced||$469,900||$29,100 (5.83%)|
|Price Reduced||$499,000||$26,000 (4.95%)|
|Price Reduced (from $599,900)||$525,000||$74,900 (12.49%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2018 at 3:16pm CST.