Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Hemingford Circle, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1368303
Home in Kingsbridge Simpsonville SC
Welcome to your fantastic custom built one owner home with master bedroom on the main level in the extremely sought after gated community of Kingsbridge with all of the amenities! This home is zoned to for high rated schools, has a convenient location close to downtown Greenville, the international airport, fantastic shopping and restaurants, the list goes on and on! You will fall in love with the curb appeal from the moment you see this Custom Masterpiece built by one of Greenville’s finest builders and architect as well. The exterior has both brick and stone that enhance this structure to include sharp roof lines and a beautiful fireplace. The floorplan invites you into the heart of the home which is the kitchen It is open to both a large family living space as well as a cozy den with gas log fireplaces. The flow from this area is perfect for entertaining as it has French door access to the rear patios with water feature which makes entertaining family and friends a piece of cake! The gourmet kitchen has it all including a high-end appliance package, custom cabinetry, a large walk-in pantry, beautiful granite countertops, a gas cooktop for the chef of the home, under cabinet lighting, etc.… The laundry room is huge and has extra closets for additional storage and an “owners powder room” for convenience. Just off kitchen and 3 car oversized garage is a nice custom built in office perfect for an office and homework area. The master bedroom is on the main level and has a double tray ceiling, great natural light, an incredible master bathroom suite with his and hers vanities and an oversized soaking tub and a walk-in custom tile shower as well! The upstairs floor plan creates a wonderful guest and family bedroom space with ample closets and large bathrooms, an enormous bonus room and even an additional study or bonus area! This home really has it all and is a must see at this extremely attractive price. So much bang for your buck to get this many features and over 5000 heated and cooled feet and in turn-key condition! Come see this one for today!!!!
- MLS® #1368303
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Private Roads, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingKey Pad Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesKey Pad Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jacob Mann
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address12 Hemingford Circle
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 12 Hemingford Circle, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1368303)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$699,000||$26,000 (3.59%)|
|Price Reduced||$725,000||$12,500 (1.69%)|
|Price Reduced (from $747,500)||$737,500||$10,000 (1.34%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 11:16am CDT.