Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Willowbend Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1368510
Home in Other Anderson SC
7500 sq ft Lake Hartwell Waterfront Home with 6 Bedrooms and 6.5 Baths, 2 Kitchens and Salt Water Pool in a very exclusive sought after neighborhood, Chasewater Subdivision. Chasewater is a great location conveniently located one mile off of I85 Exit 21 and one mile to Clemson Blvd for shopping. This Grand Custom built built home is for the pickiest of buyers, it is as solid as any home I have seen in Anderson County. The curb appeal is impeccable, professionally landscaped, and oversized driveway for plenty of parking. A full brick home with a over sized front entrance with large front porch is so beautiful it will make you say WOW, with large double maple doors that enter into a 2 story foyer that is almost large enough to be classified as a room. The main level has 2,826 sq ft, with floor to ceiling windows all around the home allowing wonderful natural light all though out the home. Beautiful custom milled molding and arched entrance ways though out the home are stunning, A two story Great Room with a floor to ceiling stone fireplace is the center piece of the main living area, with double wood staircase with wrought iron railings and large french doors, that lead lead you right out to the deck overlooking the lake and pool. The KITCHEN !! This kitchen is a dream, open to a private dinning room, a very large breakfast area that will hold a table of 6 to 8 and a favorite place the family loves to gather the family / sun room, all also open up to the out door deck area. The kitchen has beautiful custom maple cabinets, and built in china cabinet, large center island with storage and fits 3 bar stools, and and extra pull up bar that also seats 4, with beautiful granite, double ovens, built in microwave, built in ice machine and huge walk in pantry, this wonderful gourmet kitchen is truly the heart of the home. The Over sized master suite is a full wing of the home with an attached office that overlooks the lake. The master has lighted trey ceilings large window and double master closets with Carolina Shelving and large master bathe with double vanities, large tiled walk-in shower, separate jetted tub and private water closet absolutely beautiful. The second level is perfect for quest or children, with a large landing, overlooking the main level with 3 large bedrooms each with a private bath and walk in closets. The lower level has another kitchen with eating area, a large living room, a recreation room, a safe room, two large bedrooms and 2 full baths. In the lower lever you will also find a nice workshop the is heated and cooled with a sink and large garage door, lots of storage and a nice mechanical room, with returns as there is a humidly system attached to each, two hot water heaters with instant hot water and a water filter system. Out door living a new shallow to deep salt water pool with built in stairs, a fenced yard, a large deck with trex flooring and retractable owning to block out the sun where the deck is not covered and the lower level has a large covered patio that is attached to the pool. The home has beautiful brick arches all along the back of the home which are done beautifully. There is 100 feet of sandy beach water front to enjoy swimming fishing and playing in the water The seller is leaving to retractable jet ski lifts so you can park your water craft on the beach for easy access to enjoy the lake.
- MLS® #1368510
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Common Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Other, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing Agent:Nora Hooper
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Prof. Anderson
- Address116 Willowbend Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleRiverside - Anderson 4
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 12:16pm CDT.