Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Morrow Drive, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1369130
Home in None Landrum SC
Greeted by a white picket fence, this historic home and horse farm takes you back to the classic country charm of a bygone era. With fenced pastures, ample storage outbuildings for farm equipment, boats, vehicles on 22.5 acres. A workshop, barn, a run in shed, and a party porch make this farm a gathering place for your family, friends and large and small parties. Double wrap around porches, with broken red tile floors, welcome you to relax on the porch swing and white wicker rockers among the many hanging ferns. i Inside the 4 bedroom 3 full bath home, with updated plumbing, electrical and new windows, character abounds with original bead board ceilings and heart of pine flooring in many rooms. Enjoy three working fireplaces, a formal dining room, parlor, den, and kitchen with mud room/laundry and master bedroom suite on the main. Upstairs is the wide hall with door to the upper veranda and three large bedrooms accented with original tiled (sealed) fireplaces, mantles, and bead board ceilings. The location is conveniently located between Greer and Landrum and only 30 minutes to the acclaimed Tryon Equestrian Center. This is an opportunity to acquire a very special property that can be in your family for generations to come. The upgrades have made this home energy efficient. This home may be purchased with less acreage and priced accordingly. One 8 acre tract and one 10+ acre tract may be purchased for $10,000 per acre.
- MLS® #1369130
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Courtyard Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesWorkshop, Courtyard Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Pool-Above Ground
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pasture, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Valerie Miller
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address216 Morrow Drive
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryHolly Springs
Price Change History for 216 Morrow Drive, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1369130)
|Price Reduced||$489,900||$10,000 (2.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$499,900||$40,000 (7.41%)|
|Price Reduced||$539,900||$20,000 (3.57%)|
|Price Reduced||$559,900||$10,000 (1.75%)|
|Price Reduced (from $574,900)||$569,900||$5,000 (0.87%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:16am CDT.