Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
59 Grand Vista Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1369348
Home in The Ridges at Paris Mountain Greenville SC
Nestled atop Paris Mountain, this NEW construction CUSTOM RESIDENCE built by Dillard-Jones Builders was thoughtfully designed to take advantage of the picturesque landscape and stunning views. This home is exclusively located in the private gated community of The Ridges at Paris Mountain and is located less than 15 minutes to Downtown Greenville, 7 minutes to downtown Travelers Rest, 5 minutes from Furman University, Golfing, Shopping, Restaurants, and more. Entertaining family and friends is a breeze whether you are gathered around the gourmet kitchen, enjoying the views from the screened porch, or roasting marshmallows around the outdoor fire-pit. The open floor plan incorporates a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Thermador appliances and an oversized walk-in pantry that leads out to the grill deck with gas stub. The Dining Room and Great Room blend together with a soaring ceiling, a beautifully created stone fireplace with gas logs, and sliding glass doors that lead out to the rear covered porch with a retractable screen. The MASTER SUITE, located on the MAIN LEVEL, is comfortably designed featuring an over-sized walk-in closet, dual vanities, and a walk-in tile shower. On the main level, you will also find a guest bedroom and/or office with its own private bathroom, and an unbelievable mud room featuring a mud bench, plenty of cabinetry, a sink and a front load Maytag washer and dryer. The lower level includes two bedrooms, each with their own full bathrooms, a recreation area and gas fireplace, a wet bar and refrigerator, flex space for a home gym or home theater, and another outdoor patio. Additionally, there is space carved out for an optional elevator. The Ridges at Paris Mountain has partnered with Green Valley County Club and Furman University giving you the opportunity to purchase a membership for use of amenities such as golf, tennis, swim, fitness, and more! The roads on Paris Mountain are also well known for the cycling enthusiasts and is right out your front door and is only a short trip to the Swamp Rabbit Trail known for bicycling, jogging, and walking. You will never get tired of the long-range views that include Downtown Greenville, Furman University, and Spectacular Sunsets 365 days a year! It will only take one visit to be hooked. Schedule a tour Today!
- MLS® #1369348
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Holly May
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address59 Grand Vista Drive
- SubdivisionThe Ridges at Paris Mountain
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 5:01am CDT.