Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
718 E Star Drive, Lyman SC, 29365 MLS® #1369656
Home in Other Lyman SC
Stunning prestigious custom waterfront home with amazing outdoor living spaces at the Point of Sunset Pointe with 600 feet of waterfront. This custom home has over 3900 sq. ft. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bath, large bonus room, designer-finished home. The Amicalola Cottage Plan is situated on .96 acre lot with stunning views of Lyman Lake. Conveniently located within 20 -25 minutes from Uptown Greenville or Spartanburg and GSP. The main level is a spacious open floor plan includes a wood barrel ceiling in the foyer - moving into the living room with an impressive stone fireplace surrounded by antique white cabinetry in the Lodge room with solid shiplap pine walls, vaulted ceilings with cedar beams & circle sawn oak flooring providing the perfect setting for entertaining with an expansive view of the Lake. Branching off from the lodge room you will find the gorgeous gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, copper farmers sink, & a solid slab oak bar on the island, plus a walk-in pantry. View the Lake from the breakfast nook or dine on the remarkable deck complete with wood ceilings/floors & an adjacent screened porch. Located on the main level is an office, tucked to the right of the main entrance, this beautiful room has an arched window and vaulted ceiling. The Master Bedroom Suite has a door to the deck plus automated blinds for a morning view of the lake. The bath has granite countertops, stained wormy oak cabinetry, bathtub and an oversized shower, along with a generous walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms are located on the main level sharing a bath. The second level consists of an impressive loft with a vaulted ceiling living area, a bedroom & full kitchen & bath both with granite counter tops. The yard is exquisitely landscaped with a concrete walkway to a large rock fire pit area and boat dock. 600’ of water with 200’ of seawall. Home includes oversized laundry room, custom lighting, circle sawn oak flooring, solid ship-lap pine walls in every room, built-in stereo speaker system, 2 car garage, & brick entrance with bronze aluminum fencing.
- MLS® #1369656
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Level, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Teresa Holbrooks
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
- Address718 E Star Drive
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryHolly Springs
Price Change History for 718 E Star Drive, Lyman, SC (MLS® #1369656)
|Price Reduced (from $1,200,000)||$1,150,000||$50,000 (4.17%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2018 at 10:31pm CST.