Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 N Pacolet Road, Campobello SC, 29322 MLS® #1369790
Home in None Campobello SC
Ever dreamed of owning a bed and breakfast, event center or just a farm? This is the perfect property. Located 15 minutes from the Tryon Equestrian Center and 20 minutes from Spartanburg, This 5 bedroom 2.75 bath 1850’s farm house with wrap around porch is a lovely mix of old charm and character combined with modern luxury. The downstairs features a large gourmet kitchen with Vulcan 6 burner stove and griddle with double ovens, restaurant quality refrigerator, large center island, bucher block counter tops, butler’s pantry and gas log fireplace. Enjoy family get togethers in one of the two living rooms, and gather around the table in the formal dining room that also has a working gas log fireplace, gorgeous hardwood floors that continue throughout the home and a chandelier from New Orleans. Downstairs bedroom can be used for guests or as an office. Upstairs are 3 secondary bedrooms, laundry with sink and toilet, and the master suite with full bath with tiled tub and separate shower and 2 closets. All windows have been updated and as you go out of the mudroom you come to where everyone wants to be. There is an outdoor kitchen with grill, icemaker, refrigerator, sink and plenty of room at the bar looking out at the saltwater pool with pool house for changing, toilets, sink and outdoor shower. The stonework around this oasis is amazing and further out into the land is a stone firepit, grill and picnic table. There are 2 creeks and a spring on the property so bring in the animals. Also on the property are pecan, walnut, chestnut, apple, fig, blueberries, blackberries, muscadines and scuppernoggs. At the second entrance to the property there is a workshop that could fit 4 cars with its own power, water and phone line. Property includes underground dog fence and one year home warranty. You must see this 25 acre property to truly experience the southern charm of coming up the cobblestone drive and read all about the history.
- MLS® #1369790
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built1855
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Danielle Watkins
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Company
- Address200 N Pacolet Road
- Zip Code29322
- InteriorHardwood, Stone, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsHardwood, Stone, Vinyl
- ElementaryNew Prospect
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 4:46am CDT.