Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Pinckney Street, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1369898
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
Outstanding Craftsman style home in the heart of Downtown Greenville, SC. From the beautiful tree lined streets of the sought after Hampton-Pinckney neighborhood, to the close proximity to The Children’s Museum, The Hughes Main Library, The Upcountry History Museum, and so much more! Walking in from the spacious front porch, you are greeted by beautiful hardwood floors and gorgeous architecture with unparalleled attention to detail. This one-owner, custom built home is adorned with beautiful built-in book shelves, coffered ceilings, a gas fireplace, and the most gorgeous light fixtures! Make your way through the open concept living room and dining room into the kitchen, complete with pristinely maintained quartz counter tops, ceiling-high custom cabinets, and top of the line stainless steel appliances. Don’t miss the spacious master on main suite, with a walk-in closet and beautifully tiled shower and separate jetted tub. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and a multi-functional bonus room that can be used to fit your needs. Perfectly located to take advantage of the city’s new $40 million, 60-acre Unity Park and the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and half a block from the adorable Pinckney-Fludd pocket park. Schedule your appointment today and check out all this home has to offer!
- MLS® #1369898
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesSome Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kelly Ebert
- Listing Office:That Realty Group
- Address304 Pinckney Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 304 Pinckney Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1369898)
|Price Reduced||$424,900||$15,000 (3.41%)|
|Price Reduced (from $449,900)||$439,900||$10,000 (2.22%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 12:16pm CDT.