Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 Rembert Street (lot 9), Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1370304
Home in Hartness Greenville SC
New Home Under Construction in Hartness, The South's Next Great Village. The LINDEN, a stunning 2-story home built by Hollison Custom Homes to be used as their "model". Timeless brick exterior accented with true functioning shutters. The main floor offers 10’ ceilings and gleaming hardwood floors. The spacious gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a large working island, beautiful custom cabinetry, and a walk-in pantry. The great room is open to the kitchen and includes a fireplace, lots of windows, and access to the covered porch for relaxing and entertaining. The master suite is on the main level and includes a stunning bathroom with his and her vanities, spa-like shower, custom cabinetry, private water closet, and a large walk-in closet. The rear-loaded 2-car garage provides easy entry into the home and features a large storage area. Upstairs you will find 9' ceilings, 2 additional bedrooms, each with their own private bathroom, plus a large bonus room that features a wet bar/ wine storage area. *Builder will entertain selling all furnishings with a separate bill of sale. Hartness is a new Greenville community named after the family who has owned the land for generations and still lives on the property today. Conceived as a pedestrian-friendly village, a network of trails, paths, plazas and squares will connect streets of stunning traditional home designs with a nature preserve, lakes, recreation and a mixed-use village center. Home designs will be authentic to the Upstate while also offering innovative and unexpected features. Traditional row homes will be concentrated near the village center, expanding to single-family homes and larger home sites as the community reaches its natural edge. The breadth of product offering will allow people to find a home here that suits them throughout many ages and life stages, making it a more dynamic and sustainable community. Conveniently located just 5 miles from Greenville-Spartanburg Airport and 15 minutes from Downtown Greenville, retail, restaurants, healthcare and schools are all easily accessible. The public and private schools for the community are consistently top performers, including Oak View Elementary, Northwood Middle and Eastside High School.
- MLS® #1370304
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Dock, Lawn Maintenance, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Tracy Harris
- Listing Office:Hartness Real Estate
- Address207 Rembert Street (lot 9)
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 1:16am CDT.