Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Greenbury Lane Lot 7, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1370443
Home in Oak Grove Estates Greenville SC
This New 4BD/3BA home is in a lakeside community- Oak Grove Estates! This home features 10ft ceilings on the main floor and includes many desirable features! Hardwoods throughout the main living area, upgraded carpet in the bedrooms, ceramic tile in the bathrooms and laundry room. Granite counter tops in the kitchen and baths, 7" Baseboards, Crown Molding in main living areas, judges panel trim in dining, upstairs bedroom is great as a guest or teen suite!
- MLS® #1370443
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Stan Mcalister
- Listing Office:Mcalister Realty
- Address10 Greenbury Lane Lot 7
- SubdivisionOak Grove Estates
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 10 Greenbury Lane Lot 7, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1370443)
|Price Increased||$407,750||$5,000 (1.24%)|
|Price Increased||$402,750||$1,450 (0.36%)|
|Price Increased (from $398,900)||$401,300||$2,400 (0.60%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 11:31pm CST.