Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
131 William Owens Way, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1370568
Home in Charlottes Meadow Greer SC
20 MINUTES FROM GSP & BEAUTIFUL SUNSET VIEWS! Lakefront living at its finest! Situated on an a +/-.72 acre lakefront lot with a private dock and incredible gardens designed by renowned landscape architect Dabney Peeples, this wonderfully private estate offers views of the lake inside and out! An extended driveway and a wide stone walkway lead you past colorful plantings to a charming covered front porch. The interior of the home welcomes you into an inviting Foyer where you will be proud to greet friends and neighbors. Gleaming hardwoods also first make an appearance in the Foyer, and flow throughout the main level living areas. A gas log fireplace trimmed with a tile surround and traditional mantle draws you into the Great Room where a French door will allow you to expand your entertaining space into the Sun Room. The adjoining Dining Room showcases an impressive chandelier and also has easy access to the Sun Porch and Kitchen. Glass panel and pocket doors highlight a close-by Living Room and allow it to easily be used as a private Home Office or Den. The Kitchen offers a central location within the home and is filled with amazing cabinet space, granite countertops and upgraded stainless steel appliances that include a wine chiller & Thermador gas range! A center island workspace, double door pantry and designer lighting will also thrill the family chef as well as the bay window that overlooks the outdoor living space and lake. Just down the hall a Home Office awaits you as well as a private Owner’s Suite filled with closet space and all of the luxury features that you have been searching for! All of the secondary bedrooms can be found upstairs along with two hall baths and an enormous Bonus Room with a room sized cedar lined closet! Also, be sure not to miss the basement level workshop, storage area that opens to the backyard or the full height walk-in crawlspace! A covered veranda can be found at the rear of the home along with a large stone patio framed by Palmetto trees and a tranquil fountain. A wooded border at the lake also decorates the lot along with large stone lined beds filled with perennials. Other important exterior details include a side entry three car Garage with remote access and low maintenance simulated cedar shake siding.
- MLS® #1370568
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Level, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address131 William Owens Way
- SubdivisionCharlottes Meadow
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2018 at 12:16pm CST.