Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Starlight Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1370879
Home in Hidden Lake Preserve Greenville SC
Now pre-selling , Open green spaces and energy efficient all brick homes. Come check out our new community conveniently located between Mauldin and Simpsonville. Easy access to I85,385 and shopping. Golf courses is just a few minutes away! Many new plans available ranging from 1500 sqft to 2000 sqft. The homes in this subdivision are going to be energy efficient with her rating for each home. some included features include Hardwood, Granite, cedar shutters, tankless water heater and much more.
- MLS® #1370879
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- Listing Agent:Katherine Keasler
- Listing Office:Adams Homes Realty, Inc
- Address102 Starlight Drive
- SubdivisionHidden Lake Preserve
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Price Change History for 102 Starlight Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1370879)
|Price Increased||$251,882||$37,982 (17.76%)|
|Price Increased||$213,900||$3,000 (1.42%)|
|Price Increased (from $207,900)||$210,900||$3,000 (1.44%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 11:31pm CST.