Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Walnut Creek Way, Powdersville SC, 29611 MLS® #1371047
Home in Birch River Powdersville SC
This beautiful home provides a private oasis while still being minutes from top rated Powdersville schools and is in close proximity to all that downtown Greenville has to offer. Sitting in the desirable neighborhood of Birch River, there is so much to love in this home. Entering in the main floor you'll enjoy the open floor plan of the living room and kitchen area. The kitchen is a chef’s haven with top of the line stainless steel appliances, gas stove and even a wine chiller. The custom kitchen cabinets are high to maximize storage and use and of course you have granite counters. The living room has a vaulted ceiling with multiple skylights and hardwood floors throughout that makes a seamless transition into each room. The office/flex room is at the front of the home offering seclusion/privacy and is accented with a large picture window. The master suite has a California walk-in closet that you could play in for days! Continuing through to the master bath you have a large soaking tub, tile walk in steam shower with seating & multiple shower heads, and an oversized counter area with double sinks and a vanity seating area. Finishing off the first floor you have a great space for a reading nook or keeping room, an oversized laundry room with counter space and a laundry sink, bathroom and storage. Private screened porch leads to open grilling deck with gas hook up so you never run out in the middle of cooking again! Downstairs are the two additional bedrooms and bathrooms and the crown jewel of home gyms which has an upgraded $10k IDEA certified gym floor and a full length wall of mirrors. The storage in this home is incredible! Multiple HVAC units, windows that have UV protection to keep hardwood floors and artwork protected, underground pet fence, and neighborhood amenities, too! Don’t miss your chance on this dream home!
- MLS® #1371047
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Water Access, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Val Hubber
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address114 Walnut Creek Way
- SubdivisionBirch River
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 114 Walnut Creek Way, Powdersville, SC (MLS® #1371047)
|Price Reduced||$518,000||$1,000 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced (from $529,000)||$519,000||$10,000 (1.89%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 1:01am CST.