Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1239 E Lakeshore Drive, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1371387
Home in Lake Lanier Landrum SC
THE PERFECT PLACE to spend time with your family and friends and make many treasured memories. Main house is one story with a large open floor plan and room enough to feed the troops, split bedroom plan, sun room, great room and a well appointed kitchen. The Guest Cottage is perfect for the teens or even a rental property. It has one bedroom, one bath, kitchen, living room and large front porch with lake views and lake access too. The Large build-able lot behind main home offers endless opportunities for future development or will ensure continued privacy. (This lot will need to be sub/divided if future owner wishes to sell). Enjoy all the features and activities the lake has to offer, the dock is approximately 25*31 and is being resurfaced, work to be completed by end of July 2018, boathouse is 25*24 and has room for two boats and lots of other water toys. The flat roof on the boathouse is another place to sun bathe and take in the sweeping Hogback mountain and water views. Directly behind boathouse is a tiny waterside cottage 10*20 with mini kitchen and half bath. A perfectly placed gazebo offers a shady place to relax. All property is on SEPTIC. Guest cottage has its own septic system. Tiny waterside cottage is on also on septic - not a compost toilet. 3 parcels convey with sale MAIN HOUSE - 0624040601103-- GUEST COTTAGE 624040601100-- LAKE FRONT LOT 0624040502000. All furnishing are available for sale as well as the boats. This property has it all and is just waiting for you to enjoy for many years to come.
- MLS® #1371387
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional, Other
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Water Access, Dock, Boat Ramp
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Mountain View, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- RoofArchitectural, Other
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kelly Vogel
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address1239 E Lakeshore Drive
- SubdivisionLake Lanier
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2018 at 10:31pm CDT.