Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Mountain Summit Road, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1371508
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
110 Mountain Summit Road is a timeless masterpiece w/ breathtaking views at a highly desired & easily accessed elevation. --- This exquisite home was expertly updated by builder Dillard Jones. European touches & fine finishes were integrated into an open floorplan w/ enhanced space for entertaining & a comfortable flow for daily life. --- Built on a plateau, this home has fantastic yet private views, it offers bountiful outdoor living spaces, a courtyard w/ ample parking & 3 bay garage. --- A stone walk leads from the courtyard to the arched stone entrance w/custom front doors. --- The barreled ceiling of the foyer welcomes & soft natural light enhances the living room where three 11 foot arched windows display nature’s beauty. Coffered ceilings & a stone fireplace w/wood mantel & imported 18th century shutters create a warm & inviting ambiance. --- Gentle arches are found throughout, the largest arch frames the heartbeat of this home - the spectacular kitchen. Guests & gourmets are wowed by the imported French La Cornue ovens, Plaque 7 burner gas range & spectacular views. An enormous center island anchors the kitchen with a single slab granite top. Its patterns & beauty imply a unique history, sparking the conversations of those gathered around it. --- Casual dining w/mountain views is enjoyed in the kitchen, and a French inspired pantry services the kitchen & dining room. --- A wrap around deck w/grill borders the kitchen & opens into the screened porch off of the kitchen. --- The private main level owner's suite is a tranquil, romantic retreat with a spa bathroom, large shower cove, free standing soaking tub, & a dressing room fit for a queen. --- The laundry w/ additional pantry & a powder room are also on the main level. --- Upstairs are two luxurious guest rooms w/en-suites, sitting areas & views. --- The lower level offers a large living/game room, a half bath, gym, huge storage area & French doors leading to the patios, fire pit, herb garden & The Petanque Court (French-style Bocce Ball Court). A Cliffs Membership is available for purchase.
- MLS® #1371508
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorStone, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Teresa Jones
- Listing Office:Shaun & Shari Realty
- Address110 Mountain Summit Road
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingMulti-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 110 Mountain Summit Road, Travelers Rest, SC (MLS® #1371508)
|Price Reduced||$1,200,000||$125,000 (9.43%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,325,000||$100,000 (7.02%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,425,000||$75,000 (5.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,575,000)||$1,500,000||$75,000 (4.76%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 6:16am CDT.