Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Ramsford Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1371510
Home in Cobblestone Simpsonville SC
**Cobblestone Masterpiece, Fully Renovated and Updated** No expense was spared taking this Magnificent home to a "WHOLE NEW" level. This 5BR, 5BA, basement home, and its "Backyard Oasis" are nestled on .82 private acres in the highly sought after gated community of Cobblestone. From the moment you enter the "Grand Entrance", you realize this home is "One of A Kind." From the brand new Wraparound Staircase, Bright new Hardwoods, Updated Kitchen & amazing new light fixtures. The 2 Story Foyer is flanked by a Large Office/Study & Formal Dining Room, giving way to the "Grand Coffered Ceiling" in the parlor area of the home, with loads of Natural Light overlooking the Grounds from the Triple Bay Window! The Main Level Entertaining area, with its updated Gourmet Kitchen, is any cooks Dream, with new Gas Cook Top and updated Cabinetry, Large Breakfast Room again with TONS of Natural light from the wraparound windows, giving way to the cozy Keeping Room and Screened in Porch with a soaring Cathedral Ceiling, perfect for entertaining friends and family by the fire inside or out. The Main Level Master suite is to die for with another amazing view, His and Her Closets & Vanities, Updated Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, Jacuzzi and Large walk in shower. Upstairs boasts 3 Large Bedrooms with Walk-in Closets, 2 Full Baths and an enormous 20x16 Bonus/Playroom for the kids. To get away from it all and simply have a good time, the Basement has a everything you could need Billiard/Ping Pong area, Bar/Kitchenette, Surround Sound in Sitting Area, Fitness Room, 2nd Master/Guest Suite with Full Bath, and plenty of Flex Space and Storage. The lower level opens up into the fenced-in Backyard of your dreams, total privacy, creekside, with miles of Flagstone, Dual Fireplace, 3 Sitting Areas, Water Feature and Custom Heated Saltwater Pool that boasts a tanning ledge, Hot Tub, Infinity Edge Feature, Grotto and slide for the kids. All controlled with one single remote. Other bells & whistles to this amazing home are 3 independent HVAC units for each level, Control 4 Smart Home System, Nest Thermostats, Central Vacuum, & Security System with 4 Cameras. This is one of the finest homes to hit the market in a long while! Add the gated environment with Clubhouse, Tennis, and community functions, close to shopping, great restaurants, and award winning schools! Centrally located in Five Forks between Greenville & Spartanburg, via I-85, makes this a house any family would LOVE to call HOME!
- MLS® #1371510
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6800-6999
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Other
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Ty Savage
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address125 Ramsford Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 125 Ramsford Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1371510)
|Price Reduced (from $1,425,000)||$1,375,000||$50,000 (3.51%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 4:46am CDT.