Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Brockman Drive, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1371725
Home in Knollwood Heights Mauldin SC
Fabulous brick home in the established neighborhood of Knollwood Heights in Mauldin. The main floor has hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout. As you enter the home, to your right there is a formal living room. To your left is the den with a brick gas fireplace, beamed ceiling and recessed lighting. The den opens up into the eat-in kitchen which has granite counter tops, an island with butchers block and a breakfast nook. Conveniently located off the kitchen is a spacious dining room to make entertaining easy. The sun room is heated and cooled and is currently used as an art studio but could be used as a man cave, playroom, music room or whatever you can dream up. The sun room leads out on to a large deck where you can entertain and enjoy the beautiful landscaping, flag stone accents, fig trees, pear trees, muscadine vines and beautiful yard. ALSO, this large home features a full finished basement with it's own separate entrance which would make a great IN-LAW suite. It features a kitchen and dining area, living area with fireplace, bedroom and bath and laundry area. There is a private screened in porch as well. This home also has storage galore. The over sized garage with epoxy floor coating has cabinets for extra storage. There is additional storage and work area in the 30x27 stand up crawlspace. Conveniently located to I-85, ICAR, and minutes from downtown Greenville, this home is a unique find and exceptional value being offered below appraised value. Both refrigerators convey as-is and washer/dryer in basement conveys as/is. Please note: There is a community pool that can be joined for $250/year plus a one time bond fee. This is optional.
- MLS® #1371725
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Deborah Pugh
- Listing Office:Carolina Moon Realty Llc
- Address125 Brockman Drive
- SubdivisionKnollwood Heights
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
Price Change History for 125 Brockman Drive, Mauldin, SC (MLS® #1371725)
|Price Reduced (from $294,900)||$279,900||$15,000 (5.09%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 6:31am CDT.