Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 White Crescent Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1371760
Home in Kingsbridge Simpsonville SC
**TIMELESS KINGSBRIDGE ESTATE HOME** ON 1.8 ACRES of perfectly manicured grounds! This meticulously maintained 5BR/4BA home is nestled behind the gates of Kingsbridge on one of the most pristine "park like" homesites we have seen to date. The "QUALITY of CRAFTMANSHIP" is of the highest standard and on full display as you enter the MARBLE FOYER to be greeted by the Grand Staircase and Chandelier, flanked by the "Stately Study" boasting Hardwood bookcases/cozy Gas Log Fireplace, adjoining Sunroom, and of course, the Formal Dining Area with Hammered Tin Ceiling, Amazing Chandelier, and a freshly updated Butlers Pantry/Wet Bar. Step through the Archway down to the gleaming CHERRY hardwoods of the Main Parlor/Great Room, With LOADS of NATURAL LIGHT from the Double Cathedral Windows, Custom Bookcases and Gas Fireplace, perfect for entertaining family and friends! The UPDATED KITCHEN is a Chefs DREAM and with new GE Monogram appliances, including Gas stove with Griddle, Double Ovens with French Doors, Dishwasher and Microwave. This amazing 2 Story Kitchen has been recently restored and updated by "Savage Cabinet Co." Greenville's oldest and most highly regarded custom cabinet makers since the 70's. New Quartzite countertops, refinished and new cabinetry both in the Kitchen, and one of a kind corner unit for Breakfast Room, with Triple Pendants chandeliers, just give the kitchen that extra uniqueness in a home of this quality! The Keeping Room Area adjacent to the Kitchen also has tons of natural light from Cathedral Windows and Stacked Stone Fireplace for the family to chill at dinner time! The Bright and Enormous Master Suite is truly fit for a King and his Queen, with A SOARING Triple Trey Ceiling, Sitting area, UPDATED MASTER BATH, also by "Savage Cabinet Co", Updated Walk-in Closet with Cedar lined California Closet inspired design. The 4 Car Attached Garage with all new cabinetry and separate workshop is perfect for Dad and ALL of his hobbies. Drop zone/Mudroom, Large Walk-in Laundry room and powder room round out the main level! Up the Grand Or Back Staircase you will find 4 Large BR's with 3 Full UPDATED baths, Window Seats, Custom Office Nook, OVERSIZED Bonus/Game Room Set up for Billiards, Poker Table, Bar area, etc. with an adjacent Media Room with NEW Custom Cabinetry. If the interior of this masterpiece of a home wasn't enough, the OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE and LAND are going to impress, the large screened porch overlooks the NEW Flagstone Entertainment Patio, with Built in Grill and Stacked Stone Fireplace, giving way to the 1.8 acres of PRIVATE GREEN SPACE, for the kids, the dogs and the adults. Add the amenities of Kingsbridge' gated environment, Club House, Pool, Exercise Facility, Tennis, and this a place you will want to call home! Prime FIVE FORKS location, centrally located between Greenville & Spartanburg, with easy access to I-85/I-385, restaurants, shopping and award winning schools! THE PICTURES SIMPLY DO NOT DO THIS HOME JUSTICE, take a tour of this one of a kind home today!
- MLS® #1371760
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6400-6599
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ty Savage
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address6 White Crescent Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 6 White Crescent Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1371760)
|Price Reduced (from $1,425,000)||$1,375,000||$50,000 (3.51%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 4:16am CDT.