Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
514 Watts Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1371894
Home in Alta Vista Greenville SC
Located in the heart of Alta Vista, undoubtably, one of the most desirable neighborhoods in downtown Greenville, and within a few minutes walk to Cleveland Park, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, the NEW Cancer Survivors Park, the Liberty Bridge, the Peace Center and all that Main Street and the surrounding downtown area has to offer in restaurants, shopping, entertainment and convenience. This lovingly renovated 4 bedroom/3 bath home with master on main also offers a detached, perfect "tiny house" guest/nanny or mother-in-law cottage fully equipped with all the bells and whistles including a covered patio and deck area...and that's not all... the professionally designed, landscaped and fully fenced and gated back yard offers a fire pit patio, oversized deck and amazing man-cave or she-shed that has enough space to create whatever you can imagine! Plenty of yard and garden area for kids to play and VERY private. This home is delightful and has tons of space for family and entertaining and it is all in the heart of Alta Vista! This is a hidden jewel that must be seen to appreciate. Call for more details and your appointment to see this one of a kind home in downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1371894
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Susan Dodds
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Cbd
- Address514 Watts Avenue
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- ElementarySara Collins
Price Change History for 514 Watts Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1371894)
|Price Reduced||$874,900||$20,100 (2.25%)|
|Price Reduced (from $924,900)||$895,000||$29,900 (3.23%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 6:46am CDT.