Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
349 Wilkshire Loop, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1372244
Home in Wilson Ferry 033 Moore SC
BEAUTIFUL TYGER RIVER 1-ACRE LOT! QUALITY 4800 SF HOME W/BASEMENT! TOP-RATED SCHOOL AREA! CONVENIENT LOCATION! LOVELY COMMUNITY W//POOL & TENNIS COURT! GREAT PRICE FOR ALL! Enjoy fishing, wading or just the ambiance of the flowing river from the back of the home. In addition, this 1.2-acre lot offers some grassed area out back, plus natural area for bird-watching and enjoyment of other wildlife, plant & animal! This 3-level homes offers approximately 3600 SF on the Main and Second Levels, plus a basement area, that could serve perfectly for an In-law Suite or other multi-generational, with a kitchenette, Bonus Room, full Bathroom, and large Den with gas-log fireplace. In addition, there is a workshop and large garage on this lower level. On the Main Floor you will be impressed from the moment you step inside the solid-wood front door onto the marbled floor and into the spacious foyer! Spaciousness and quality exude throughout the home! The large Family Room with fireplace leads to a sun-porch (heated) overlooking the backyard and the River, while the adjoining attractive black and white kitchen is also family-sized. The granite countertops in Kitchen are carried into the Laundry Room also. The Master Bedroom could be up or down; however, you will be sure to appreciate the Main Level Master with exterior back views of the yard and River, as well as the beautiful en-suite bath with heated flooring, separate claw-foot soaking tub, as well as a large full-tiled shower and a huge walk-in closet. A beautiful hardwood staircase leads to the Upper-level Master Bedroom Suite, as well as two other bedrooms, a Bonus Room/bedroom and another Bathroom. This spacious home offers a space for everything and everyone, with 4.5 Bathrooms and 5 Bedrooms and more!!! The full brick exterior (nothing like brick) is timeless, as well as the rocking-chair front porch! So much to offer at this GREAT PRICE for this QUALITY HUGE HOME on this AMAZING RIVER LOT in this BEST SCHOOL AREA and in this GREAT GROWTH AREA!!! HURRY TO BUY...A RARE PROPERTY!!! Square footage & measurements approximate. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1372244
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionRiver, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Britt Brandt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address349 Wilkshire Loop
- SubdivisionWilson Ferry 033
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 349 Wilkshire Loop, Moore, SC (MLS® #1372244)
|Price Reduced (from $450,000)||$430,000||$20,000 (4.44%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 1:01pm CDT.