Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
29 Falling Star Way, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1373028
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Come home to The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs’ original gated golf and wellness community atop Glassy Mountain in Landrum, SC. From the minute you walk through the front door of this mountaintop estate situated on 3.29 acres, you know you are at the top of the world. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows overlook a 70-mile vista of verdant valleys, the Blue Ridge escarpment, and – at night – the twinkly lights of the towns below. On July 4 you look down at the fireworks! You are immediately enveloped in serenity as you walk through this unique, custom-designed home. Open spaces and high ceilings on all three floors. Unexpected touches delight: An elevator with walls padded in toile fabric. A butler’s pantry with a pull-out linen rack. Kitchen outlets tucked beneath cabinets so that granite spans from countertops to cabinet bottoms. Quarter-sawn oak hardwood flooring and cherry cabinetry. Showers with windows (this house showcases its incredible views at every opportunity.) Four generous bedrooms and two equally large office/dens. A fireplace in the master bedroom – and a private deck. Four bathrooms and two powder rooms with unique tile and decorative treatments. The open kitchen includes two dishwashers and two ovens. The upper level boasts a laundry chute to make life easy. Throughout, there are large closets, beautiful built-ins and well-designed cabinets to provide outstanding storage space. And, of course, there’s a full-house sound system, central vac, and wireless internet. The main floor has a screened porch and a deck; the lower floor has a deck and a yard with wrought-iron fencing. At nearly 3,000 feet in elevation with a sophisticated sensibility, this is a home equally comfortable for a quiet family evening or large scale entertaining. Conveniently located half way between Asheville NC and Greenville SC, theater, music and fine dining are easily accessible. Nearby, the quaint village of Landrum offers supermarkets, drug stores and dry cleaners. And the Tryon International Equestrian Center is in close proximity. Or stay close to home and enjoy the outstanding amenities of the Cliffs at Glassy – a world class golf course, a wellness center, hiking trails and a Clubhouse with a celebrated chef. This gated community has 24/7 security, including a full-time EMT. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1373028
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6000-6199
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleOther, European
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ashleigh Connel
- Listing Office:Cliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address29 Falling Star Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Outdoor
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 29 Falling Star Way, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1373028)
|Price Reduced (from $1,650,000)||$1,450,000||$200,000 (12.12%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:16am CDT.