Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
500 Pawleys Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1373115
Home in Five Forks Plantation Simpsonville SC
This home really does have it all. 6 BR/5 ½ BA, finished basement, 2 fireplaces, and over 6600 square feet of luxury and convenience. Full brick with Hardy accents and a front porch. Finished, 3 car main level garage with 3 piece insulated carriage style doors and ultra-quiet 1hp openers with Internet access. The main level features an elegant center staircase in hardwood with metal balusters, private study, formal dining room with adjacent double sized butler’s pantry, powder room w/ Victorian style vanity sink with heavily trimmed wainscot, 20 x 20 grand, 2 story family room with stacked stone fireplace. Gourmet kitchen with massive center island, cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, gas cooktop and double wall ovens. Adjoining the kitchen is the large morning room and down the hall is the convenient laundry room. Completing the main floor is a private guest suite featuring its own full bathroom. The entire main level of this home features hardwood floors except for ceramic in the laundry room and bathrooms. Master on the main with large owner's bath with two large closets, center garden tub, and over-sized roman shower with dual shower heads. Bedroom 2 has a private bath and bedrooms 3 and 4 share a Jack and Jill bath. The upstairs hallway provides a stunning view of both the family room and the foyer. The finished, walk-out basement is like a whole house itself with a private bedroom and bathroom, rec room, wet bar with granite top, flagstone stone fireplace and home theater. The home theater features tiered seating for up to 9 people, 120" screen with high definition projector and popcorn bar with upper and lower cabinets, granite counter-tops and a refrigerator. Outdoor living features are a deck off the main level and a patio at the basement level. Finish details include: tray ceiling in formal dining room, kitchen cabinet enhancement package, oil rubbed bronze hardware, lighting and plumbing fixtures throughout, cherry bath vanities with granite tops in all baths, ceramic floors in all baths and laundry room.
- MLS® #1373115
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6600-6799
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Keith Clark
- Listing Office:The Buyer's Broker
- Address500 Pawleys Drive
- SubdivisionFive Forks Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 500 Pawleys Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1373115)
|Price Reduced (from $694,045)||$674,900||$19,145 (2.76%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2018 at 10:31pm CDT.