Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1263 Sandy Springs Road, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1373975
Home in None Laurens SC
A DREAM HOME! DETACHED WORKSHOP / GARAGE, POOL HOUSE, AND RED BARN ON 16 BEAUTIFUL ACRES!!! In addition to the gorgeous home with an attached two car garage, you will find a drive through 28x56 detached garage / workshop with power and one door with height of 10' and width of 14'8" and second door with height of 8'9" and width of 10'8" (capable of possibly parking an RV with appropriate size or up to 6 vehicles), a red barn with power, and a newly built 19x14 pool house with power. THIS IS DEFINITELY COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS FINEST! The home has NUMEROUS NEW FEATURES AND UPDATES – among them include: roof, windows, white vinyl, HVAC gas pack, some new sub-flooring, insulation under floor, beautiful hardwood flooring and all new tile flooring - NO CARPET, fireplace stone, light fixtures, designer paint colors throughout, granite countertops, backsplash in kitchen and a new half bath. You will be amazed with the quality of this home. The open floor plan with a large great room with a new stone gas log fireplace and double trey ceiling leads you into the huge gourmet kitchen. There you will find luxurious cherry cabinets with lots of drawers, new under cabinet and cabinet lighting, and a built-in pantry; a gas cook-top with five burners on the large island with a new granite countertop; attractive light fixtures and new recessed LED lighting; and a double wall oven and built-in microwave. You are sure to be impressed with all the beautiful flooring throughout the home and especially the slate flooring in the Florida room! The double trey ceilings in the great room, large room sizes, solid wood doors, tongue and groove ceiling in the Florida room, and all the little extras provide an atmosphere of elegance. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and a master bath that has a gorgeous double vanity and an oversized shower with custom design tile and a rain shower head; new tile flooring; and recessed LED lighting. The two additional bedrooms are good sizes and one has a walk-in closet. The large Florida room leads you through French doors to the in-ground pool with a new liner and pump and an impressive amount of space to enjoy backyard barbecues and escape from the summer heat. This could be your own private retreat, but with the benefit of being just minutes from I-26 or I-385 and within 30 minutes from Greenville or Spartanburg. The amazing features are too numerous to list and this home and land must be seen to appreciate its beauty. This home has all the features of a custom built home and more...(this is the full package!)
- MLS® #1373975
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity6+
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Deborah Williams
- Listing Office:Agent Pros Realty
- Address1263 Sandy Springs Road
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Price Change History for 1263 Sandy Springs Road, Laurens, SC (MLS® #1373975)
|Price Reduced||$399,777||$46,000 (10.32%)|
|Price Reduced (from $449,777)||$445,777||$4,000 (0.89%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2018 at 10:16am CDT.