Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1780 Jackson Hollow Trail, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1374002
Home in None Travelers Rest SC
Wonderful custom built home near Paris Mountain with 10 private acres of pasture and over 10,000 sq/ft with awesome mountain views, walk in to your master suite with 2 person jacuzzi tub plus custom shower bathrooms and walk in closets in every bedroom full walkout basement, music room, library, bonus room..the list goes on! Neutral colors, recessed lighting, gourmet kitchen granite everywhere yet still feels like a comfy home for your family! Desired Blue Ridge school system. don't forget about 10 acres of rolling land with mountain views with large pond/lake, horses permitted and welcomed. And large six car garage and workshop. This is a dream home you don't need want to miss.
- MLS® #1374002
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity5
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Pond
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Address1780 Jackson Hollow Trail
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighTravelers Rest
- Listing Agent:J. Brian Davis
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
Price Change History for 1780 Jackson Hollow Trail, Travelers Rest, SC (MLS® #1374002)
|Price Reduced||$699,900||$80,000 (10.26%)|
|Price Reduced (from $799,900)||$779,900||$20,000 (2.50%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2018 at 4:01pm CST.