Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Chapel Hill Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1374369
Home in Kelsey Glen Simpsonville SC
Beautiful, patio style home offering 4 bedroom, 3 full baths, and an oversized bonus room. The beautiful wide foyer opens up in the spacious great room and kitchen area. As you step outside from the kitchen, you will find a beautiful covered patio, your own quiet oasis with ceiling fans and outdoor speakers. The pergola and fire pit are a wonderful place to wind down with friends and family. The custom built 12 x 12 yard shed adds additional storage with built in shelves. The master suite is on the main floor, tucked behind the kitchen and dining rooms. There is an additional two full bedrooms and another full bath on the main level. Upstairs there is an additional bedroom with ensuite bathroom adjacent to the bonus room. This is a great place for guests to feel right at home. The spacious bonus room is wired for 5.1 surround sound and has three smurf doors for additional attic storage. On the main level, the open floor plan and outdoor space makes this home a perfect place for entertaining. The living room has 5.1 surround sound, gas fireplace and 10 foot ceilings. The kitchen has a new tile backsplash, upgraded lighting and there is custom built-in-shelving in the closet under the stairs for added storage. The garage has finished drywall, build in shelves including a drop down work bench, upgraded lighting and additional outlets for power tools. These upgrades allow for a functional work space with enough room to easily park two cars. The neighborhood has sidewalks through out for an evening walk with mountain views. The pool and playground is consistently kept clean and is a fun way to enjoy time with your new neighbors.
- MLS® #1374369
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Patio, Ranch, Traditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Jonathan Kostyra
- Listing Office:Carolina Realty Associates
- Address201 Chapel Hill Lane
- SubdivisionKelsey Glen
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Price Change History for 201 Chapel Hill Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1374369)
|Price Reduced||$279,000||$3,500 (1.24%)|
|Price Reduced||$282,500||$2,500 (0.88%)|
|Price Reduced||$285,000||$1,500 (0.52%)|
|Price Reduced||$286,500||$500 (0.17%)|
|Price Reduced (from $288,900)||$287,000||$1,900 (0.66%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 4:31am CDT.