Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
90 William Owens Way, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1374752
Home in Charlottes Woods Greer SC
LAKE FRONT PROPERTY WITH SALT WATER POOL AND PRIVATE DOCK!! Fabulous 4 bedroom, 4 bath home on Lake Robinson. The private drive on this large property takes you to a secluded retreat. The front entrance has stone pillar accents and a large mahogany door. The siding is composite and the architectural roof is only a few years old. Once you enter the home you are met with bamboo flooring throughout the main level (bathrooms and laundry room are ceramic tile). This bamboo flooring has radiant heat to keep you warm in the cold winter months. The main level is a split floorplan with 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The master is EXTRA large as it is over 31 feet in length with a large master bathroom, including his/her closets, garden tub, separate shower and dual sinks/vanities. Located off of the master are the living room and dining room. The kitchen is custom with beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, island, and extra large kitchen sink. French doors lead from the master bedroom and breakfast room to the screened-in porch, which overlooks the wooded backyard, pool, and has views of the lake. There is also a deck off of the breakfast room which takes you down to the pool and lake. Inside the home there is a stairway to the basement. The basement is large enough for an in-law suite! It includes a very large great room, breakfast nook, bedroom, bathroom, unfinished workshop, & unfinished storage area. There are French doors that walkout to the patio and pool area. The basement has plumbing for a future kitchenette. Lake Robinson is a beautiful lake and has views of the mountains. The private dock allows easy access for your small boat to go on the lake. Come and see all that this home has to offer and enjoy the perfect location - private setting, neighborhood/community, & less than 30 minutes to down town Greenville.
- MLS® #1374752
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Cindy Hansen
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Drive
- Address90 William Owens Way
- SubdivisionCharlottes Woods
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Bamboo
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 12:16pm CDT.