Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 W Earle Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1374976
Home in North Main Greenville SC
This gorgeous rebuilt estate in the Historic Earle Street neighborhood, sits atop the hill with amazing views of downtown Greenville on a clear day. Enter your home located on an established street with sidewalks by walking onto your quaint and relaxing front, covered porch. With recent complete renovation and expansion, this home has the historic charm coupled with modern day conveniences and design. Open floor plan on the main level with spacious kitchen open to great room overlooking your covered porch with fireplace is perfection and an entertainers dream! Formal living room or office and formal dining room on the main level. With an option for a TRUE master on the main or master on the second level, the flexibility of this floor plan should suit anyone! Second level has a master bedroom with stunning master bathroom complete with his and her vanities, separate shower and tub and separate large walk in closets and a balcony. Additionally, there are three other bedrooms, two full baths and a laundry room on this level. Upstairs, is a large bonus room or media room. You will fall in love with the basement in this home. There are so many uses for this space including exercise room, den, in-law suite with bedroom and full bath as well as a separate area that has been plumbed for future kitchen if desired. Maintaining the original character of the home, you will notice exposed brick and an industrial feel to the finished basement. Just steps from the trolley stop and all of the fabulous restaurants, shopping and soon-to-be developed Harris Teeter, you won’t ever have far to go. Schedule your private tour today!
- MLS® #1374976
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6600-6799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing Agent:Blair Miller
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address4 W Earle Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Outdoor
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other, Concrete
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2018 at 10:46pm CDT.