Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 W Earle Street Unit 30 And 31 B, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1375011
Condo/Townhouse in Middleton Place Greenville SC
LOCATION! Great investment opportunity close to downtown Greenville. Two units were combined to make one unit, offering three bedrooms, 2 baths, spacious living room and dining room, kitchen and breakfast area. This unit can be accessed from the street, keeping you from having to go up and down any stairs. The property comes with two assigned parking spaces, so you don't have to worry about a parking garage or finding a place for you or your tenant to park. Property is well maintained, but you could come in and add your touch as well. You can't beat the location. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1375011
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1976
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Handicap Access
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk
- Listing Agent:Blair Miller
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address311 W Earle Street Unit 30 And 31 B
- SubdivisionMiddleton Place
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Multi-Phone Lines, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
Price Change History for 311 W Earle Street Unit 30 And 31 B, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1375011)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$212,000||$13,000 (5.78%)|
|Price Reduced||$225,000||$15,000 (6.25%)|
|Price Reduced||$240,000||$20,000 (7.69%)|
|Price Reduced (from $275,000)||$260,000||$15,000 (5.45%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:46pm CST.