Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Hazelwood Drive, Clemson SC, 29631 MLS® #1375209
Home in None Clemson SC
Beautiful, lakefront, brick and stone home on a quiet, upscale street near the heart of downtown Clemson. Less than two miles from campus and Death Valley. The house sits on a level lot with deep water, dock, and irrigation system. Excellent condition, with many recent upgrades, including newly remodeled gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and high-end appliances. Enjoy lovely views of lake from wrap around screened porch that connects to deck that spans the full length of the house. Master bedroom suite is on main level with access to deck and lake views. Mother-in-law suite, third bedroom/office, formal dining room and large living room with gas fire are also on main level. Downstairs has two additional bedrooms, a large den with gas fireplace, full bath, kitchenette, game room, lots of storage, and a 846 sq ft woodshop with double-door access to walkway. This home has too many features to list!
- MLS® #1375209
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Andrew Julian
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Western Upstat
- Address112 Hazelwood Drive
- Zip Code29631
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2018 at 11:16pm CDT.