Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
281 Foggy Cut Lane, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1375300
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
You could be sitting outside on the patio having dinner as you view one of the most beautiful scenes of the Blue Ridge Mountains! It’s a French Country home in the Cliffs at Glassy, the gated golf and wellness community on Glassy Mountain in Landrum, SC. And as an added plus, the location is halfway between Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC and between the Tryon International Equestrian Center and the new Eagle Mountain Winery. As you step into this well-appointed home, dramatic, up-close views of Hogback Mountain from nearly every room will take your breath away. It’s a beautiful setting, on 2.4 secluded acres, with conservation lands bordering two sides of the homesite, ensuring privacy and protecting the mountain view. The professionally landscaped and terraced property with 6-zone watering, includes flower and vegetable gardens, cascading waterfalls, a koi pond, and a wooden bridge, adjacent to two levels of stone patios, perfect for enjoying the cooler mountain temperatures. Some of the interior highlights include superb finishes, high-end appliances, Marvin Windows throughout, and a comfortable, accommodating floor plan. Designed with luxury, functionality, and exclusivity, this home features a spacious living room with a gas fireplace and hand carved antique stone mantel, a grand dining room with antique doors, a keeping room with bar refrigerator and wine cooler, well-equipped kitchen, breakfast/sun room, powder room, and master suite with a wood burning fireplace and covered deck…all on the main level. The master bath also provides heated floors. Luxury continues on the lower level with two generous bedroom suites, each with their own private bath and walk out covered deck, a recreation room, wine cellar cave, and large study (either the recreation room or study could be converted into a fourth bedroom). Important additional features include large storage areas, surround sound systems, and wireless Internet. Delight in the quality throughout this meticulously maintained, spectacular custom home. Furnishings and the home’s extensive art collection are available with a separate bill of sale. A Cliffs Club membership, which provides a membership at all seven Cliffs clubs, is also available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1375300
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleEuropean, Other
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Listing Agent:Jon Skillman
- Listing Office:Cliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address281 Foggy Cut Lane
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, In-Law Suite, Multi-Phone Lines, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 281 Foggy Cut Lane, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1375300)
|Price Reduced (from $1,385,000)||$1,235,000||$150,000 (10.83%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 7:16am CDT.