Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Alender Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1375390
Home in Hamptons Grant Simpsonville SC
Check out this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home secluded in the wooded 1.77 acre within the beautiful Hampton's Grant subdivision lot provides you will also appreciate the location's easy access to I-385 and Hwy. This home has great storage space and closets galore. 5 double closets and 3 single closets on main level. A total of 3 fireplaces can be enjoyed in this home. The living room has a marble fireplace and great hardwoods. The breakfast room has a stone fireplace and hardwoods. Another stone fireplace may be enjoyed in the basement area walk-out basement and elegant, wrap-around porch with slate floor on the main level as well as the same size patio below. The kitchen has 2 sinks, 2 pantries, double ovens, lots of drawer space, an additional bar area Office/Den has separate entrance door. Lower level has 2 storage rooms large master suite walk-in closets separate sinks and large size jetted tub with separate shower you will need to see for yourself.
- MLS® #1375390
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6000-6199
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Address6 Alender Way
- SubdivisionHamptons Grant
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete
- ElementaryBells Crossing
- Listing Agent:J. Brian Davis
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2018 at 10:46am CST.