Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Midway Hill Lane, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1375425
Home in Woods at Pine Ridge Duncan SC
COMMINITY NOW OPEN !!!! Lovely Inside and Out!!! Simply beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath 1602 sq ft home. In highly desired Duncan Subdivision. Enjoy this timeless home from the foyer to the covered back patio. The stainless steel appliances will just complement the granite counter tops and back splash. The Fabulous living room is the perfect size for lounging around the house or entertaining family and friends. The community boasts a beautiful swimming pool and deck area that is perfect for fun in the sun. The home is perfectly set between Greenville and Spartanburg. This is the commuters dream.
- MLS® #1375425
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Nan Conover
- Listing Office:Adams Homes Realty, Inc
- Address5 Midway Hill Lane
- SubdivisionWoods at Pine Ridge
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- MiddleBeech Springs
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 5 Midway Hill Lane, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1375425)
|Price Increased||$212,612||$3,000 (1.43%)|
|Price Increased||$209,612||$8,212 (4.08%)|
|Price Increased (from $198,400)||$201,400||$3,000 (1.51%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 10:46am CDT.