Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
131 Chastain Road, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1375442
Home in None Taylors SC
This private, sprawling estate is what luxurious, southern dreams are made of. The estate boasts of nearly eight acres of complete peace and serenity and over five thousand, three hundred square feet of finished living space. If you are looking for expansive, private, level, usable land, out of the hustle and bustle of the city but close to the best of all worlds, look no further. Being centrally located, the location of this home cannot be beat in that you get to experience the best the region has to offer. This traditional, seventeen year old, solid brick home is thirteen miles from the center of downtown Greenville, eight miles from downtown Travelers Rest, eleven miles from downtown Greer, and twenty nine miles from the Tryon International Equestrian Center in Mill Spring, NC. The home offers custom built cabinetry, stunning cherry hardwoods, custom crafted crown, chair, light and base moldings. The attention to detail is exceptional. From the handmade cherry sink cabinet, in the powder room, to the custom claw foot bathtub in the master bathroom, the highest of quality is around each and every corner. Prepare to be speechless upon entry. The amount of natural light, due to the large, custom windows is refreshing, energizing and comforting. The large covered front and back porches, and lush, professional landscaping provide an abundance of entertainment space. The basement has a concrete floor and is perfect for all of your storage needs. The entire upstairs of the home was finished by the current owners. It went from attic storage space to an enormous media room, two large bedrooms, two full baths and an office with stunning mountain views that could also be used as a sixth bedroom. The large storage building could be used as a barn, a workshop, serious man-cave or just storage. It has living space that could be rented as well, water and a bathroom. It is currently being used as an art studio and storage building. There are no restrictions on the land. Your small business could operate from the building as well. It has all your business or hobby life could possibly require. Schedule your private showing of this hidden gem today!
- MLS® #1375442
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Stina Thoennes
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address131 Chastain Road
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 12:31pm CDT.