Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Fawn Ridge Way, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1375826
Home in Butler Station Mauldin SC
Welcome to this gorgeous home in the highly desirable Mauldin neighborhood of Butler Station! When you walk inside, the first thing you’ll notice is the outstanding floorplan this house showcases, with an open concept that includes a living room, great room, and cathedral ceilings – the perfect layout for entertaining your guests or for simply curling up next to the wood-burning fireplace with some hot cocoa. You’ll love how much natural light streams into the house, especially in the kitchen, where you’ll be enjoying the upscale kitchen appliances that were all purchased within the past year. All the flooring in the house has been updated by the current owners, and you won’t have any difficulty accenting the gorgeous hardwoods that run throughout the common areas of the home. Upstairs you’ll find the bedrooms, including one of the neighborhood’s most luxurious master suites, which features trey ceilings, a beautiful (and large) master bathroom designed for two people, and separate his/hers closets. Outside you’ll notice that the roof was replaced within the past year, and the current owners have created a beautiful and fun stone/brick patio that will have you spending many of your evenings grilling out while surrounded by your children and pets in the fully fenced-in back yard. On top of it all, Butler Station is one of Greenville County’s most affordable neighborhoods, with only a $55/year HOA. Don’t let this one slip away!
- MLS® #1375826
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Stan Mccune
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address102 Fawn Ridge Way
- SubdivisionButler Station
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 12:16pm CDT.